Are you an Occupational Health Nurse looking for a move to a great company where you will be part of a team that is delivering remarkable impact to patients?
An organisation in the biopharmaceutical industry is looking to add a new Occupational Health Nurse to the EHS Team in Dublin.
In this role, you will partner with an external Occupational Health Service to provide a site-based Nurse-led program.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities
· Ensure that the programs and procedures are in place to ensure that occupational health services are delivered to employees at the facility in such a fashion as to assess, maintain and promote the health and wellbeing of employees at the facility and to develop calendar of employee wellbeing initiatives which reflect the site demographics and employee health risk factors.
· Ensure employee medical surveillances are completed as per the requirements of corporate Occupational Health medical surveillance procedures and Irish legislation.
· Assess the results of the medical evaluations based on sound medical practice and an understanding of the work the employee performs and provide assessment and treatment of any workplace injuries and illnesses.
· Monitor employee absenteeism and complete absence reviews as required.
· Coordinate return to work and rehabilitation of absent employees.
· Be a qualified Occupational Health Nurse with a minimum of 1 years' experience
· Higher Diploma or Masters qualification in Occupational Health; or at least 30 hours of continuing education in occupational health during the past two years; or two years of experience in an occupational health setting
· Registered with An Bord Altranais
· Be competent in spirometry, vision screening and audiometry.
· Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining relationships with employees.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
· Interpersonal and professional skills. Effective in interacting with all levels of the organisation.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists