Job Reference: JO-2007-65310_1595592819
The Value Stream Leader oversees the daily operations of manufacturing for their specific Value Stream. They monitor safety and quality standards. The leader plans, directs, and coordinates the activities used to make the products. The incumbent works closely with all departments as a cross functional team member. This person has significant impact on operations and on organisational goals.
- Lead a high performing work team with high levels of associate morale, satisfaction and performance by continuously engaging and building the team through development, recruitment, internships, talent management etc.
- Manage cross functional teams comprising of Operations, Final Quality Inspection, Manufacturing Engineering, Maintenance and more.
- Manages all aspects of the organisations manufacturing operations.
- Provides daily direction to the manufacturing team.
- Develop and implement plans to efficiently utilise materials, labour and equipment.
- Ensure that all parts, assemblies and final products are produced on schedule and according to established requirements.
- Set production goals and develop plans to drive continuous improvement in the areas of safety, quality, cost and throughput.
- Manages the activities of supervisors and individual contributors.
- Responsible for hiring, dismissing, performance appraisals and pay reviews.
- Resolves critical issues through utilisation and analysis of data.
- Assist in development of and deployment of value stream strategy
- Adhere to and advocate all safety and quality protocols at all times.
- Bachelors degree in business or related field of study.
- Minimum 5 years manufacturing experience with two years in a management capacity or a combination of education and experience including management experience.
- Must have a broad knowledge of manufacturing process and support processes.
- Experience in utilisation of data to drive both near term and strategic decision making.
- Demonstrated proficiency with ERP systems, QMS systems and MS Office.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a cross functional team and be able to communicate effectively with all levels of workforce
- Must be fit to work in a cleanroom environment
- Must be prepared to travel to the U.S. as and when required for training
- Must be able to work flexible hours, if required to interact with different shifts from time to time
- Must be able to work all overtime as required
- Must have demonstrated an exemplary record of timekeeping, Safety focus, Quality focus and Teamwork
- Must have demonstrated a continuous improvement mindset
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists