Job Reference: JO-2008-65324_1596730720
The Validation Engineer is responsible to co-ordination & execution validation activities associated with the qualification of new process equipment, set-up of new production lines and introduction of new products in support of increased commercial demands.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead projects to deliver new products into existing and new product families.
- Working as part of a cross-functional project team, the engineer will be responsible for the following process validation related activities;
- Development of validation strategy
- Estimation of validation timelines & resource requirements
- Generation & approval of the Master Validation Plan & Report
- Work closely with Lean and Operations teams to ensure that any new processes developed meet world class manufacturing standards.
- Ensure that complete and effective validations are carried out on all processes before transferring to manufacture.
- Design and introduce manufacturing processes for new products to increase capabilities and efficiencies delivering a competitive edge to our client and their customers.
- Manage a variable workload and multiple projects to deliver to customer expectations and drive future revenue.
- Generation & approval of validation protocols & reports
- Development of a robust & efficient validation test plan to support build planning
- Relevant third level qualification in Science or Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years working in a relevant medical device manufacturing environment.
- Practical experience & good working knowledge of Technology transfer / product on-load experience would be an advantage
- Automation of processes by working with equipment vendors and internal automation team.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists