Job Reference: JO-2105-65805_1621868273
Our client who is an established biopharmaceutical manufacturer are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join their team for an initial 18 month contract. Experience in managing labelling operations within the Pharmaceutical industry is essential for this role.
- Supervises personnel, including organizing and prioritizing daily tasks and department activity, across the multiple roles, Designer, Internal Reviewer, Coordinator and Data Steward.
- Represents the Labelling Group cross functionally, working closely with multiple departments, including Regulatory Affairs in multiple markets across the world.
- Create and coordinates approval of Change Control in support of the Labelling Department in Quality Systems.
- Creates and coordinates approval of documents to support Labelling activities, liaising cross functionally as required.
- Participates in collaborative projects where required, interacting with internal and external resources as required.
- Identify risks and create a working plan to prevent potential issues.
- Works on problems ranging from semi routine to moderately complex in scope, where analysis of situations or data requires in-depth evaluation of various factors, good judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
- 7+ years of relevant experience and a BS or BA.
- 5+ years of relevant experience and a MS.
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and working knowledge of regulatory filing requirements and guidance documents.
- Able to direct and implement technical/electronic solutions for supporting labelling operations systems (i.e. software, fonts, network issues, inspection systems).
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists