Several exciting career opportunities (Both FTC & Perm) have arisen due to the development of a new Supply Chain Customer Service team with a leading Biopharma site in Cork.
Working as part of their Global SC team, interested candidates should have a background in both internal and external client ownership & distribution in a fast paced, compliance driven Multinational environment.
· Customer/Supplier Relationship. Build and maintain relationships with both internal and external customers and suppliers.
· Manage correspondence with customers/suppliers, claims and complaints & ensure efficient information flow on orders, orders confirmation, shipping details and invoicing.
· Co-ordinate logistics with plant sites and ship the goods as per specific country requirements under approved terms and credit limits.
· Ensure timely invoicing to customers, record consumption, Maintain proper order files with defined relevant information.
· Has ownership of LOPs and can have ownership of MRDs, and/or supply agreements.
· Maintain the sales forecasting process and manage replenishment alerts in APO.
· Follow-up on forecasts, demands and actions to be taken to maintain an accurate replenishment plan between end customer and plant sites.
· Communicate and provide support under supply interruption (returns, recalls, allocation)
· Comply with Corporate internal/external controls and policies, GMP/GDP regulations
· Perform monthly stock reconciliation and participate in annual physical stock counts.
· Degree qualification
· Procurement/Supply Chain/Logistics qualifications such as IIPMM, IPICS, APICS, again with relevant experience as per outlined will be an advantage.
· Supply Chain, Customer Service, Logistics, Compliance experience
· Excellent communication skills, fluency in an additional foreign would be beneficial.
· Good computer-based skills, particularly SAP or similar application and MS Office applications, especially MS Excel
· Experience in M/N GMP/GDP compliance environment preferred.
· Experience of working with CMO's preferred Contract manufacturing experience will be an advantage.
· Excellent planning and project management skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists