Job Reference: JO-2105-65809_1622098337
As a Supplier Quality Engineer you will provide overall quality assurance leadership in the management of suppliers engaged in the production of company products.
- Change control management and qualification of supplier process changes and supplier transfers programs.
- Understand supplier performance metrics and what they mean to the business.
- Promote continuous improvement and Process Excellence activities within the Global Supply Chain.
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in an Engineering, Life Science, or related discipline.
- 4 years of experience in a highly regulated industry is required.
- Experience in the Medical Device industry and/or Pharmaceutical industry is required.
- FDA and ISO regulations knowledge is required, with FDA CFR Part 820 and ISO 13485 knowledge required.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists