Job Reference: JO-2103-65673_1616076944
Our biotech client is looking for a Sterility Assurance Lead to join their start-up manufacturing team in Sligo. In this role you will act as SME for sterility assurance joining a talented and diverse team during this exciting phase of the project.
- Take ownership of the site's Contamination Control Strategy
- Work closely with the operations group to develop a training program for aseptic processing
- Provide training in aseptic behaviours and principles to the site
- Partner with the QC Micro Lab to develop the clean utilities and environmental monitoring program for the site
- Establish, in conjunction with the operations function, the sites gowning strategy and cleaning and sanitization program
- Monitor and review microbiological data to detect trends
- Liaise with the global science and technology team to ensure best practices are in place concerning sterility assurance
- Provide technical guidance on any contamination related to non-conformances or events.
- Ensure that the site is operating under governing regulations for sterility assurance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for the transfer of microbiological test methods to the site
- Maintain and develop site practices for contamination control etc. utilizing training and a purposeful presence on the operations floor
- Influence operations area owners to ensure that quality issues are identified, and appropriate corrective actions are implemented to maintain compliance
- Third level qualification to degree level in a relevant technical discipline, ideally microbiology, science/engineering.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry or biopharma industry in a Quality/Operations role
- Minimum 1 years' experience in an aseptic sterile fill-finish manufacturing environment
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a microbiological function in an aseptic sterile fill-finish facility
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists