Job Reference: JO-2204-66206_1650625671
Are you an experienced Shipping and Procurement Specialist, ideally with 3 years of experience ideally in the pharmaceutical industry? My client has an excellent opportunity for a Shipping and Procurement Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have experience working with SAP and have an excellent working knowledge of Excel. This role will work closely to build relationships with internal partners and external suppliers. If this sounds like the role for you, please read on!
- Warehousing and Store Maintenance- Receipt, storage, handling, and distribution of raw materials and finished goods in compliance with cGMP and GDP systems and procedures. Ensuring good housekeeping practices are adhered to in storage areas.
- Shipping and Distribution- Preparation of shipments of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, liaising with the International Sales Team and the Supply Chain Team. Generating and verifying with the Customer service department that all export documentation complies with local and international requirements, whilst monitoring the movements of goods to ensure transit times and shipping schedule dates are adhered to.
- Purchasing Administration- Sourcing suitable suppliers to meet all materials requirements and assisting in negotiating the commercial agreements in relation to price, quality, delivery, and ensuring that these are in line with company objectives and policies. Raising and managing purchases requisitions/orders for plant raw materials, plant services, maintenance, and engineering supplies/spares, laboratory consumables, and plant capital items, in conformation with company purchasing policy.
- Supply Chain- Liaise closely with the Production Team, Ireland Sales, and Marketing, and with the Export Analyst.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Procurement and Supply Chain.
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role, ideally in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Yellow belt in lean six sigma would be an advantage.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists