My client is a leading Global Medical Device company with several important sites located in Ireland and are currently recruiting for a Senior Training Specialist.
In this role you will manage training for associates within the manufacturing organisation. This role has a key focus on compliance and ensuring the associates skills are developed to meet company objectives
· Lead the Training function at the South Dublin Plant to ensure that training is planned, effective, consistent and recorded to meet legislative, regulatory and company requirements.
· Co-ordinate training requirements for the implementation of new equipment working with operations and the development team.
· Ensure that standardised methods for delivery, recording and reporting of training associates are in place and are being adhered to across the site
· Identify and implement improvements in the training process and systems to ensure the outstanding approach to training.
· Support the site continuous improvement program through leading and facilitating events and promoting employee engagement with CI.
Experience and skills
· Third Level Qualification HR/Quality/Production Engineering
· 5 plus years' experience in a similar role
· Lean/Six Sigma qualification desirable but not crucial
· Previous experience of working in an ISO and an FDA regulated environment.
· Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
· Experience leading multiple meaningful priorities and projects.
· Excellent PC skills ideally with good proven understanding of MS Office, Photoshop, Learning Mgt Systems & SAP.
· Experience using E-learning software an advantage.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists