Are you an experience Supply Chain professional looking for a diverse and engaging role within the biopharmaceutical industry? One of our clients, a power house in the area of drug development and commercialisation, require a talented and knowledgeable person to take on a 24 month contract in the Supply Chain team.
The Day to Day- This role will cover many aspects of Supply Chain including
* Planning and implementing activities related to the material purchase, material control, inventory control, and shipping/receiving and stores functions.
* Implements and assists with the development of Supply Chain policies, procedures, techniques, standards, and systems.
* Reviews and assists with planning requirements for business operations, taking into account demand or trends in the marketplace. Takes action to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
* Coordinates other departments and external parties to maintain inventories at planned level, ensuring resources are sufficient to achieve the organization's goals and objectives.
* Negotiates large contracts involving substantial financial amounts with suppliers/vendors. Monitors and reports the cost, schedules and performance aspects for large contracts. Reviews and approves purchases up to a specified financial value.
* Supports the Continuous Improvement process by aggressively seeking ways to improve Supply Chain processes and performance.
* 5+ Years in a well-rounded Supply Chain role within a pharmaceutical environment
* Well-developed communication skills
* An analytical mindset
* Excellent teamworking aptitude
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists