Job Reference: JO-2008-65346_1597851614
- Implements a staffing plan by identifying resource requirements, writing justifications for additional personnel, obtaining approval for changes, and coordinating the selection process with human resources.
- Recruits, coaches and develops organisational talent
- Monitors daily work operations and provides direction and guidance to lower level supervisors, experienced exempt employees, or skilled non exempt staff to achieve unit or project goals
- Responsible for activities related to the technical support and process/product/equipment engineering functions for current and next generation products.
- Ensures that programme objectives are determined and met, logistics are effectively coordinated and budgets are adhered to.
EDUCATION & COMPETENCIES:
- (Experience/Education) National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) level 7 qualification in a relevant discipline.
- 9+ years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience taking novel devices from concept to commercialisation
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists