· Execute sample management activities across the site - sample distribution, LIMS logging
· Perform Stability Program related activities such as pulling stability samples, study initiations.
· Create/own and approve protocols, sample plans, SOPs, training manuals.
· Perform SAP, LIMS and CIMS functions/ transactions within the sample management remit
· Out of hours responder for sample management equipment (fridges /freezers / incubators)
· Responsible for their own training and safety compliance.
· Sample shipments and temperature monitoring activities.
· LIMS logging + data coordination of commercial and import batches.
· Management and maintenance of the site inventory of Reference Standards, Assay Controls, Training and Verification samples within an electronic management system
· Bachelor's degree in a Science related field is required
· Min of 3 years in a GMP lab
· Stability experience
· Confident communicator who can work under minimum supervision
· Candidates that can take ownership of their responsibilities
· Team player
· Ideally the candidate would have LIMs and SAP knowledge would be an advantage
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists