Job Reference: JO-2006-65263_1593421697
Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company in West Dublin are looking for a Senior Global Supply Planning Specialist to join their growing operations on a 12 month FTC.
- Provide short and long term planning, oversight and optimization of inventories of working cell bank, drug substance, drug product and finished product in the relevant suppliers.
- Perform key scenario planning analysis based on supply chain challenges for GSC leadership team review.
- Work closely with regional commercial partners to understand sales forecast both performance against plan and anticipated changes and to insure inventory levels and production schedules can support market requirements.
- Ensure data accuracy in all aspects of planning as well as in the global planning ERP system.
- Ensure compliance to SOPs and good distribution practices.
- Third level degree qualification in a relevant discipline is desired.
- Minimum 6 years in supply planning role.
- Advanced level of MS Excel and intermediate level in other MS applications essential.
- Prior experience with advanced supply chain planning systems essential.
- Knowledge of planning processes and distribution business environment.
- Familiratiy with concepts of GMP.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists