Senior Controls System Engineer
Responsible for the introduction of upgraded/New Control System software. Provide technical expertise to new automation projects and existing control system used in Alcon manufacturing processes.
· Responsible for planning, development, commissioning and support of automation, control systems and custom developed software.
· Generation of project documentation and approvals i.e. URS, FDS, FAT, SAT, I/O/PQ etc.
· Fault finding and troubleshooting of onsite control systems.
· Meet all site quality (GMP), regulatory and operational requirements in line with Medical Device Industry standards.
· Responsible for aiding the project manager and for liaising with other departments affected by these projects.
· Adhere fully to all safety policies, procedures and regulations issued.
· Ensure continual Quality System compliance by adherence to established and evolving Alcon QS requirements
· Minimum: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
· Preferred: Master's degree in Electronic / Electrical / Mechatronic / Control / Software engineering
· Minimum: 3-5 years' experience in Automation within a manufacturing environment working in a GAMP environment.
· Preferred: >5 years' experience working with Automated Control Systems in a Regulated Industry such as Medical Devices or Pharma.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists