· Provide direct support for site change management by providing documented regulatory assessments/ strategies, change governance, and metric reporting to optimize implementation of product / process changes and approvals for new and existing products.
· Support the global change management process through proactive engagement with key stakeholders (other impacted sites).
· Manage implementation of change requests for impact on regulatory market filings, and update and manage global registrations where applicable
· Preparation of regulatory submissions incl. 510(k), PMA supplements, Annual Reports and Registration Dossiers for International Regulatory agencies.
· Maintain compliance and accuracy of CE Technical Files aligned with site initiated device and process changes.
· Participate in and assist with external facility inspections.
· Drive communication with other surgical MTO RA affiliates, as per project requirements.
· Monitor global market regulatory changes, advise and/ or implement changes to ensure compliance.
· Support the coordination and implementation of product labelling changes from a global regulatory perspective to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
· Involvement in the general activities within the department, including improving and implementing integrated regulatory business processes.
· Keep up to date with regulatory publications and guidance documents to stay informed about current regulatory actions that may impact owned devices.
· Interpret new Medical Device Regulations and develop internal procedures to ensure continuous compliance with all regulatory requirements
· Ensure continual Quality System compliance by adherence to established and evolving QS requirements.
· Bachelor degree in Science or Engineering
· 4 years' experience in an RA role within an FDA and / or ISO 13485 regulated medical device environment.
· Pro-active with proven ability to work under own initiative, problem solve and be a strong team player
· Ability to work on diverse project teams to provide Regulatory expertise and leadership.
· Proven track record in writing Regulatory medical device submissions
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists