· Implement and adhere to company Quality Management Systems on a daily basis, ensuring all documentation is in compliance with cGMP standards
· Reviews data and results of testing to ensure compliance to appropriate specifications and protocols.
· Contribute to the continuous improvement of company internal processes and QMS including root cause analysis of any system or equipment issues applying scientific problem-solving skills
· Actively promote compliance with regulatory requirements and execute cGMP in the performance of all daily activities and all applicable job functions, including maintenance of accurate record.
· Perform daily calibrations on laboratory equipment
· Adhere to and enforce company Health and Safety procedures including laboratory waste management
· Tests and raw materials, intermediates and finished product samples according to written procedures.
· Conducts procedure updates in QC lab and GMP reviews of logbooks
· Assists in the training of QC staff as needed.
· Provide support with audit/inspection requirements to ensure company compliance/readiness;
· 3+ years' relevant experience
· Degree in q science related field
· Relevant experience in a pharmaceutical operations environment
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists