Job Reference: JO-1910-64820_1571819159
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
- Sampling of water systems
- Documentation in compliance with GMP standards.
- Problem solving to get to root cause of issues.
- Support Laboratory Investigations
- Microbiological testing of in-process, stability, intermediate and API samples
- Microbiological testing of water systems
- Environmental monitoring of processing areas
- Review of analytical data and logbooks
- Training of new or existing QC analysts
- Participation in Lean activities on site
- BSc in Microbiology or related discipline.
- 3+years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a QC Laboratory or equivalent.
- Experience with Endotoxin or Bioburden, Water Testing and Environmental Monitoring would be advantageous
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. Quality, Science etc). QC Microbiology laboratory experience is highly desired.
- A good knowledge of cGMP, GLP, site and corporate Quality Systems
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists