* Follow all applicable policies and procedures required for the successful execution of the job.
* Follow the Quality & Food Safety Management System Policy and meet the requirements of the organization's Integrated Management System which are compliant to international standards for Quality (ISO 9001:2015) and Food Safety (FSSC 22000 Scheme)
* Cooperate with internal and external auditors.
* Make recommendations for continual improvement and support
* Comply with all Company Health & Safety procedures, cooperate with company Health & Safety initiatives and undertake Health & Safety training as required
* Playing a key role in the company on all Quality and Food Safety matters, including the Design, implementation and maintaining site Quality Management System
* Agreeing Policy and Procedure formulation and then implementing same
* Taking responsibility for maintaining the company Quality & Food Safety Manuals & Document Control
* Producing and managing a schedule of Internal Audits - working with the selected internal audit teams to ensure these schedules are met, reports are filed, Non-conformances documented, and Corrective Actions closed out (CAPA management)
* Developing understanding of quality improvement culture throughout the site through training and guidance
* Liaising with customers and statutory bodies during site 3rd party audits
* Implementing and improving upon internal, customer and legislative Quality and BRC, GMP and HACCP legislative standards - setting up, managing and adhering to procedures.
* Leading site HACCP team, ensuring adherence to company and external standards
* Monitoring site hygiene and Quality standards through regular audits, trending non-conformances and auctioning corrective action where necessary
* Handling Customer Audits and advising company/relevant people of any non-conformances raised - input of these onto MAI and chasing these for close out.
* Management of customer specific paperwork
* Management and reporting of KPIs
* Management of change (Change control)
* Taking responsibility for managing the administration, and close out of customer complaints
* Taking responsibility for responses to Customer Questionnaires and Supply Mapping
* Taking responsibility for Supplier evaluation, control, audits and administration of Vendor Non-Conformances.
* The above is not an exhaustive list of duties & you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation
* Relevant 3rd level qualification in a Chemical, Food Science or related subject or have demonstrable experience in a quality management role
* You must have at least 2 years previous experience Quality Assurance
* Good knowledge of ISO9001-2015 HACCP, BRC and Food Safety standards, ideally FETAC Level 6 accredited in HACCP Management.
* Experience writing reports and creating quality procedures.
* Ability to work to strict deadlines within a fast-paced environment is important.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists