Job Reference: JO-2201-66087_1642092128
Do you have strong experience managing interdisciplinary teams? Our multinational client is looking for a permanent Project Manager to join their Cork site ahead of an increase in NPI activity. The role offers the chance to interface with global customers, lead multiple product portfolio transfer projects as well as mentor staff on site.
- Proactively leading and managing New Product Introductions (API/Drug Substance and Drug Product Intermediate Manufacturing Processes) to the site in conjunction with cross-functional process teams to ensure new processes are delivered Safety First, Quality Always and within the approved budget and timelines through a structured approach e.g. PIMBOK®I
- Delivering the project objectives (e.g. results, processes, products) through a structured approach in alignment with Project Management Business Rules
- The Project Manager is responsible for the scope, time and cost management of all assigned projects.
- Minimum 3rd level degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or any science-related degree.
- At least 3 years industry experience in a scientific area including Process Engineering, Process development, Chemistry or Quality Assurance.
- Demonstrated experience working within Project teams is essential for this role.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists