Are you an experienced project manager looking for your next great contract? I am working on a contract position in Longford with a leading healthcare company that have a diverse portfolio of products in Diagnostics & Med Device
This role will be closely embedded in the site and divisional programs and will offer the successful candidate diversity in the range of projects they will take on.
On a day-to-day basis, you could expect to
· Lead Site or Divisional Strategic Programmes
· Responsible for prioritization, problem-solving, supporting resource management, communication and risk management of assigned Projects
· Develop innovative approaches to Project Management and have very keen foresight to anticipate activities and events that may cause delay and develop and implement a plan to prevent the delay from occurring.
· Work closely with cross-functional Transfer Teams
· Maintain open communication across all teams and develop solutions for issues that are escalated
The ideal candidate will have
· A background in project management with a third level qualification in a technical, scientific or business-focused area. A project management certification/diploma would be very helpful also
· Experience working in a regulated environment in a project management role
· Continuous improvement experience / certification
· Excellent communications and leadership skills and abilities
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists