Job Reference: JO-2008-65354_1598452844
- Reporting to IT Lead, specifically responsible for delivery of local and globally initiated project(s).
- The IT engineer will lead the IT elements in project delivery - including deployment of new applications to site, and retirement of legacy systems.
- Lead the IT deployment, configuration and installation of lab systems\business applications, and associated infrastructure, and liaise with the relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure the appropriate quality documents, such as Quality Assurance (QAPs) test plans, Quality assurance summary reports (QASR) are in place, aligned with the qualification strategy of the project.
- The candidate will be required to work closely with team members, both global and local, responsible for the full Automation and IT scope, and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems, on which the hardware and AV components will rely.
- The candidate will review and ensure vendors compliance with quality and various "playbook" standards.
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Practical awareness of GAMP5.
- Strong experience in one or more of the following systems: VMWare, Acronis, Ghost, Windows OS
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists