Job Reference: JO-1910-64836_1572521370
Our client is a leading MedTech M/N site based in Cork. They currently require a Senior Production Supervisor to join their team and provide leadership on their shift and lead cross shift initiatives in their area to manage, plan, organise and control production functions through effective use of available resources.
- Area lead for projects in the areas of Continuous Improvement, Product Quality or Engagement.
- Lead Weekly Senior Management (Tier 4) communication process and responsible for resolving any open concerns.
- Promote area cross shift area alignment, lead action plan and issue-resolution, including HR where relevant.
- Manufacturing Lead in significant Site change initiatives, e.g. New IT Systems or Processes.
- Direct supervision of Team Leaders and non-exempt staff. Complete regular one on ones, probationary reviews, fixed term contract reviews and annual reviews.
- Management of relevant support/exempt staff (e.g. Manufacturing Support).
- Assure product meets all quality and regulatory standards. Promote, maintain and improve operational safety.
- Meet product delivery schedules and achieve departmental labour productivity targets.
- Develop and execute training strategy. Ensure non-exempt Associates fully understand and buy into the importance of Product Quality and compliance to procedures.
- Monitor Associate morale and keep management informed of current issues. Deal with disciplinary issues as required in conjunction with Department Management and HR.
- Champion process and quality improvement projects (including Lean) as assigned by department management.
- Control spending in department. Take measures to reduce waste. Ensure adherence to environmental policy within group.
- Ensure continual Quality System compliance by adherence to established and evolving QS requirements.
- Ensure that the appropriate root cause analysis tools are used when leading NCE investigations if applicable.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise people, strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements.
- 3rd Level Degree in a Business/ Engineering or Scientific discipline
- Post Grad Qualification in a Business/ Engineering or Scientific discipline preferred
- 6+ years production supervisory experience in a high volume/GMP industry
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists