Job Reference: JO-1911-64846_1573207159
- Independently design and conduct critical experiments that further project goals.
- Implement and may innovate new experimental protocols/techniques.
- Understand the goal and maintain a high proficiency in his/her projects as well as the overall program.
- Interpret results and draw conclusions from own multistage experiments, note significant deviations, then suggest, design, and pursue relevant experiments.
- Understand relevant scientific literature and apply theoretical framework to solving problems within scientific discipline in a timely manner.
- Perform routine and complex tasks competently and independently and generate reliable and consistent results.
- Impact projects mostly through lab and/or pilot plant-based activities.
- Responsible for compliance with all applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education with typically 5 years relevant experience, or Master's degree or equivalent education with typically two years of experience.
- PhD is preferred but not compulsory
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists