Job Reference: JO-2004-65111_1589382643
Work as part of a team to fabricate, assemble, rework, and repair product or component of a product applying knowledge of working characteristics of plastic and bonding techniques, using precision instruments, hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment; Associate Team Assemblers can perform all tasks conducted by the team in the assembly process and rotate through all or most of them rather than being assigned to a specific task on a permanent basis.
Given the nature of the shifts, Full drivers license and access to a motor vehicle would be necessary.
Essential Job Duties:
- Work as part of a team to fabricate and assemble components to manufacture products
- Maintain production records such as document production quantities, dimensions and sign off on tasks
- Consciously inspect work product to ensure no defects or faulty work is passed to next phase of production
- Properly use and maintain production equipment and report defects to supervisor / Manager
- Assist in final inspection of product as required
- Follow work schedules in an efficient manner ensuring production information is recorded and communicated
- Ensure housekeeping tasks are adhered to and records maintained
- Adhere to all safety protocols at all times
- Ensure product assemblies meet production requirements
- Proficient in the use of required machinery/equipment
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and aptitude to continuously learn
- Demonstrated ability to use time effectively and efficiently by concentrating efforts on priorities
- Demonstrated timekeeping skills- adherence to start times and break times
- Must be fit to work in a cleanroom environment
- Must have Leaving certificate or equivalent,
- Must have a current up to date manual handling Certificate
- Must be able to work overtime as required
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities and time management skills.
- Must be able to work all production shifts
- Must be able to understand work instructions, blueprints, or other documents written in English
- Must be able to work well a part of a team and communicate effectively with team members
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists