Job Reference: JO-2109-65954_1630569570
In this role the planner will oversee the planning process to ensure inventory targets are met, work to balance supplier capacities and material constraints and challenges.
On a day-to-day basis, you can expect to
- Manage daily planning and develop cross-functional relationships with suppliers, stakeholders in Demand Planning, Sales and Customer Service and Distribution
- Communicate supply chain metrics
- Work cross-functionally to improve product cycle times and increase supply reliability.
- Manager inventory levels and manage product changes
- Be a key stakeholder in the global sales and operations planning
- Manage PO's
- Weekly reporting
The ideal candidate for this role will have a depth of experience in a Supply Chain environment and strong organisational skills
- A BA in a relevant subject or equivalent experience
- Exceptional Supply Planning skills
- Well developed interpersonal and communications skills
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists