Are you Degree Qualified with 5+ years relevant experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing or similar environment with at least 3+ in a managerial capacity?
If so, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Packaging Manager has arisen with our Pharma client to lead their secondary packaging operations in this critical business function.
· Ensure focus on the quality performance of the packaging area to ensure system and human errors are minimised through SOP and MBR design and through daily focus on quality culture.
· Lead the packaging area and the manufacture of products in accordance with the production schedule, BOMs and finished product specifications.
· Coordinate manufacturing activity according to schedules agreed with Supply Chain and ensure engagement of support areas required to assist in packaging performance.
· Monitor and report on key area performance metrics across safety, quality, delivery and cost.
· Lead the recruitment, training and performance management of the members of the Packaging manufacturing team.
· Lead the packaging area in nurturing a continuous improvement culture and the deployment of appropriate lean ways of working to enable that continuous improve drive.
· Lead Packaging Operations on the site's NPI team.
· Represent Packaging Operations as the manufacturing SME at regulatory audits and lead the area in preparing for these audits.
· Provide manufacturing support for product PPRs (Periodic Product Review) from a Packaging perspective.
· Supports validation activity as required.
· Work cross functionally with other functions towards the shared goal of safety, quality, delivery and cost objectives of the site.
· Strong knowledge of finished product packaging operations and track record leading in a high volume regulated environment.
· Understanding of pharmaceutical industry regulatory requirements as they apply to packaging.
· Strong leader of operations personnel with direct supervision experience.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists