Job Reference: JO-2009-65370_1599059500
The Operations Manager will support the Operations Director (Virtual Plant Manager) to satisfy customer demand at the External Manufacturing Partners.
The incumbent manages by achieving Compliance, Supply, Continuous Improvement & Cost working as part of the responsible cross functional teams and in partnership with external partners.
The role requires strong influencing, leadership, and communication skills to drive business outcomes. The role may require time at the manufacturing sites of responsibility to ensure ongoing success, and partners with an organization spanning Western Europe and the US.
- Supporting the ExM Virtual Plant Manager (VPM), overseeing our company's relationship with the contract manufacturer. The VPM serves as the air traffic controller of all information/interactions between Manufacturing Division and the contract manufacturer and establishes boundaries and ground rules of engagement.
- As required engage with the cross functional team (Supply Chain, Quality, Technical Operations, Planning) responsible for delivering daily/weekly/monthly/annual requirements at their external partner(s).
- Routine presence at external partners site on the production floor. Building a strong relationship with the site team and able to assess & diagnose with appropriate tools and resource the true current condition & risks at a partners site. Formulate in partnership with the external partner and the cross-functional team action orientated and time bound improvement plans
- He/She works with the team and external partner to understand capacity and future capacity based on agreed improvements
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the MSA (Master Supply Agreement) ensuring alignment with the Supply and Quality agreements and appropriate document revision and distribution control and for ensuring contract terms agreed upon are executed, including purchase orders, forecasts, deliveries, and approving invoice payments.
- Responsible for inventory control. Depending on the location of goods (at External Party or at client), He/She ensures adequate documentation of material disposition.
- Bachelor's degree minimum, with a degree in Engineering or Science and Business is preferred
- No less than seven (7) years' experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing (operations, quality, technology, supply chain) roles with a significant portion in management/leadership positions
- Supply chain excellence knowledge and experience preferred
- Compliance - Deep understanding of GMP and EHS compliance and compliance risk
- World Class Supplier Mindset - proven Lean Six Sigma skills
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists