Job Reference: JO-2010-65436_1603359638
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Director to join the Fastnet team in Cork. As a member of the senior management team, the Operations Director will be accountable for the delivery of Recruitment & Staffing solutions to our clients within the life sciences industry as well as driving the growth of the business in line with overall company objectives.
What will the role entail?
- The development and delivery of the overall Unit strategy, in line with Fastnet's corporate vision and strategic direction.
- Lead, empower and inspire the operations team in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, ensuring all colleagues are hired, managed, developed, engaged and retained in line with Fastnet's Internal Talent Management Strategy.
- Achieve unit P&L objectives through the successful delivery of talent solutions to both existing and new clients
- Nurture a culture of continuous learning and innovation where all colleagues are bought into 'Partnering the Fastnet Way' both externally and internally.
- Take ownership of the internal talent pool ensuring a robust talent pipeline and best in class training.
- Regularly recognise and reward colleagues, ensuring a collaborative and fun workspace while nurturing a strong team spirit.
- Drive best practice across the full recruitment lifecycle and ensure internal systems support the delivery of a 'best in class' service to our customers.
- Generate monthly financial reports analysing performance against KPIs and budgets.
- Develop and maintain meaningful partnerships with key clients and candidates through regular communication, customer feedback surveys and delivering consistently against SLAs.
- Taking ownership for the development of new business. Monitoring trends and activity in the industry and exploiting any opportunities for new business.
- Developing & growing the units' candidate network through creative talent acquisition strategies and campaigns
- Maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders within the life sciences industry to strengthen the team's expertise and optimize potential opportunities.
Who you are:
- You are educated to Degree level.
- You have a proven track record of delivery, ideally in recruitment or talent acquisition, with significant experience in developing and nurturing client partnerships.
- You have 10yrs+ experience in a customer facing role with at least 5 years' experience leading and motivating teams in a target driven environment.
- A track record in the effective delivery of contract resources in line with client requirements, as well as the subsequent management of client and contractor relationships.
- You will ideally have worked within the life sciences industry with the curiosity and desire for continuous learning and establishing yourself as an expert within the industry.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with strong commercial flair.
- You are creative and bring ideas to the table.
- You buy into our 'not just placers…partners' philosophy and appreciate the value of excellent customer service.
- You will have the passion and drive to succeed and we will support you with the tools, knowledge and networks to enable you to thrive as the Operations Director.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists