Job Reference: JO-2204-66187_1652197257
Do you have a passion for all things Science, possess a strong desire for making positive differences to people's lives and want to be part of an organisation who put people first, then this might be the career change you are looking for! My client, a leading pharmaceutical based in Mayo are currently looking to appoint a Micro Lab Technician to join their team on a 12-Month Contract. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills and report writing abilities.
- Draft and review documentation -SOPs, protocols, training modules, investigations, reports, CAPAs and deviations whilst documenting all testing activities, results, and raw data on time, accurately and legibly.
- Hands on experience with Micro lab Equipment and micro methods such as Bioburden, Sterility, endotoxin, and particulate matter. Perform validation/verification of micro methods for new products.
- Participation in the various project meetings. Support the project team in all project related topics and manage the coordination of activities and highlight issues to management.
- Adhering to all company standards around safety, housekeeping, and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- 3rd Level Qualification in a Science Discipline, preferably Microbiology related with 2-3 Years' experience working as a Micro Technician in a GMP/GLP environment.
- Experience and good knowledge of Micro Compendial methods
- Good knowledge and understanding of Data Integrity from Laboratory perspective.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists