Job Reference: JO-1909-64770_1569616133
In line with our strategic objectives to increase market share in our specialist sectors, Fastnet the Talent Group® is currently seeking an experienced Marketing Communications Executive. Reporting to the Managing Partner, the Marketing Communications Executive will lead tactical client, candidate, contractor, employee and stakeholder marketing communications planning and implementation. You will support Fastnet - The Talent Group's strategy to provide integrated, holistic and effective communications, deliver a best in class service offering, and promote Fastnet - The Talent Group® as an employer of choice in our market.
- Campaign Planning, Development, Execution and Measurement
- Work with the Talent Consultants, Contract Solutions Team, and HR to develop brand and activation campaigns, engaging with and clearly briefing partners to support delivery.
- Oversee the development, management and execution of digital communications and lead generation for Fastnet - The Talent Group® across digital and social media platforms.
- Manage all external and internal events including career fairs, industry events, onsite consultation days, company off-site meetings.
- Design and develop marketing and promotional collateral based on Fastnet - The Talent Group's unique selling points.
- Compile monthly campaign evaluation reports and digital media analytics.
- Support the Leadership Team in annual corporate planning and budgeting processes. Manage an annual marketing plan aligned to business objectives, in line with the annual budget.
- Content Coordination & Sign Off: Generate and review content for both digital and non-digital channels to ensure quality and alignment to our value proposition and target audiences.
- Collaborate with Fastnet - The Talent Group® colleagues to ensure clarity and consistency of our brand position and value proposition messaging. Ensure consistency of communications across digital and non-digital channels.
- Maintain and update the content schedule calendar.
- Partner Relationship Management: Create and sustain professional working relationships with partners to support campaign activations and ensure clear communications are in place.
- Develop and clearly communicate campaign objectives to partners and ensure delivery is on time, within budget and consistent with the brief.
- General administrative support to the Managing Partner, as required.
Key Experience, Education or Skills:
- Degree in Marketing or a Marketing related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in digital marketing, including growing a brand's presence via social media. Prior experience in event planning & coordination, and sign off processes desirable.
- Ability to develop, maintain and deliver on marketing strategies to meet the company's objectives.
- Strong web, content marketing and social media skills - CMS systems, Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Canva, Airtable.
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail and quality needed.
- Ability to manage relationships with all stakeholders and vendors.
- Strong capability in interpreting and presenting campaign analytics, in a clear and concise manner.
- Proactive attitude, flexible and a team player.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of working on own initiative.
- You are curious & creative and bring ideas to the table.
- You buy into our 'not just placers…partners' philosophy and appreciate the value of excellent customer service.
- Have a desire to work in a fast paced, target driven environment where priorities are changing on a regular basis and agility in your approach will be essential.
What We Will Do For You:
- You will join a highly reputable, established, successful and supportive team.
- You will engage with a variety of industry, academic, and community stakeholders.
- You will enjoy a highly competitive suite of benefits including salary, healthcare & pension scheme, an extra day's annual leave for each year of service, sports and social club and more!
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists