My client, a leading Biotech organisation, based in North Dublin are hiring a Learning Specialist for an 11-month maternity leave contract.
The Learning Specialist will define, develop, and facilitate all learning and development plans and activities for particular client group(s) within the site in support of the site's learning strategy and Annual Learning Plan. This individual will partner will their clients to implement and ensure adherence to the site's learning processes/system and will work with their peers to continuously improve the learning processes through to foster a continuous learning environment.
· Establishes relationships with and partners with client group(s) to understand the business goals/objectives and collaboratively defines appropriate learning strategies for client area.
· Conducts learning needs assessments and/or job analyses with client to identify relevant learning plans and solutions.
· With the business, implements learning strategy/plans (inclusive of job and functional skills) for business client. Monitors progress with appropriate documentation and metrics and defines opportunities for continuous improvement.
· Implements standard learning processes for client group; ensures ongoing adherence through coaching and appropriate use of metrics.
· Qualifies and coaches' skills trainers and classroom facilitators within client group to ensure optimal delivery of training programs.
· Ensures implementation of global, site and local area training programs, as needed by client. Delivers assigned routine training as required.
· Works collaboratively within the Learning organization to implement, maintain and continuously improve standard site learning processes (i.e., Job Skills Qualification, SOP Process, Annual GMP, Safety Programs and New Employee Onboarding).
· Ensures client is in Permanent Inspection Readiness and cGMP Compliance as it relates to Training/Learning & Development.
· Support any Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) or Quality Compliance regulatory audits as required.
· Collaborate with Global Learning and Development, Learning Support Services and other manufacturing sites to implement best practices.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE - KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
· Minimum of 5 years of healthcare manufacturing experience
· Experience in Lean Manufacturing Production Systems
· Experience using a Learning Management System (LMS)
· Working knowledge and application of Adult Learning Principles and Evaluation Methodologies
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists