Job Reference: JO-2101-65570_1611769792
Permanent opportunity with our Pharmaceutical client to provide Lab IT Technical oversight at their Dublin manufacturing facility.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide day to day IT support of instrument systems in the labs and manufacturing areas, including tasks such as user access management, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, data management, patch management and ensuring that systems are available 24x7 to meet business needs.
- Provide direction, support and development of the team of Lab Engineers for Lab sustaining activities.
- Ensure that all work on Lab IT and Benchtop Analytical equipment is carried out in a compliant manner, meeting 21 CFR Part 11, EU Annexe 11, cGLP/GMP's.
- Provide day to day compliance support of IT Laboratory Systems such as user access reviews, system performance monitoring, change control, data management.
- Support the maintenance of AIT systems in a state of Audit Readiness.
- Management of IT lifecycle procedures including change management, incident management, disaster recovery.
- Ensure the AIT processes/procedures meet the business and site Quality Management System requirements and their evolution/improvement to meet the changing business and compliance needs.
- Support the introduction of new instrument systems.
Experience and Key Skills Required:
- Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or Life Sciences.
- Four plus years' experience of working in a pharmaceutical lab environment, with strong IT experience of laboratory instrument systems.
- Technical Lead experience working in a pharmaceutical lab environment.
- Onsite IT experience required. Remote experience not considered for this role.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry Regulations (cGMP/cGLP, OSHA, EPA/EQB), 21 CFR 11 and EU Annex 11.
- Experienced working in a GMP environment, strong change management skills and ability to manage CAPA processes.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists