Job Reference: JO-2207-66282_1658920809
If you have a passion for all things Science, possess a strong desire for making positive differences to people's lives and want to be part of an organisation that put people first, then this might be the career change you are looking for? Our client, a leading biopharmaceutical is currently looking to appoint a Lab Analyst to join their QC Biochemistry team.
- Perform all lab functions in compliance with cGMP
- Perform Gap assessments on Biochemistry analytical methods to ensure all equipment/reagents required for the relevant test methods are available.
- Follow written procedures for the tests, as trained and qualified.
- Execute method transfer/validation protocols as assigned.
- Review analytical data against approved protocols and investigate any questionable results.
- Provide lab support including reagent preparation, cleaning, and routine equipment maintenance.
- Degree in Science or a related discipline preferable.
- Good working knowledge of GMP.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience in Gel and Plate based methods.
- Attention to detail.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists