The Project / Equipment Engineer reports to the Engineering Manager for Inspection and Packaging Engineering support group and is responsible for scoping and executing technical projects supporting manufacturing within Inspection, Labelling and Packaging areas. This includes qualification of new equipment and implementation of associated reliability and maintenance programs.
* Project management and execution of assigned projects including project prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication.
* Working with various stakeholders, to scope projects and ensure requirements are satisfied. Project input will span from concept, through design, construction, commissioning and operation
* Coordinating the introduction of new processes, equipment and materials including problem solving and troubleshooting equipment issues prior to qualification & start-up
* Development and implementation of maintenance programs and spare parts inventory optimization with the introduction of new equipment.
* Ability to translate strategic/emerging technology solutions into pragmatic executable plans
* Development and management of change controls
* Participate as a member of multidisciplinary site and multisite teams
* Development of detailed specifications, engineering documents, protocols and standard operating procedures
Experience and Qualification:
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) or Relevant Experience
* Typically, 5+ years engineering experience, preferably in the biotechnology industry / aseptic pharmaceutical environment or Automated Inspection and/or Automated Device Assembly, Labelling and Ancillary processes.
* Process development or technology transfer experience preferred.
* Proven project management experience.
* Strong mechanical capability with hands on experience in a technical role within a high-volume manufacturing environment, is advantageous
* Demonstrated experience in a GDP Compliant environment.
* Experience in MS Office, MS Project, Change Control & Document Management Systems
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists