Job Reference: JO-2008-65349_1598429735
My client requires an experienced Engineering Technician to join their new Biologics facility. The technology on the site will include Aseptic Fill Finish equipment, Lyophilisation equipment and Anti-Body Drug Conjugate technology. As the Engineering Technician, you will support site pharma operations to maximize availability and reliability of pharma equipment.
- Participating in design and process project conversations to ensure reliability by design is built in prior to equipment arrival.
- Active Participation in Factory Acceptance testing at vendor sites, Site Acceptance Testing and commissioning and qualification of equipment.
- Ensuring high performance of day to day preventative maintenance activities to maintain manufacturing and utility equipment.
- Owning and preparing, preventative and predictive maintenance for new pharma equipment being installed and approval of these procedures on Maximo.
- Liaising with Internal/External Engineering Personnel and contract maintenance providers in maintaining troubleshooting and installing/commissioning equipmen.t
- Implementation of equipment/process upgrade in an environment of continuous improvement.
- Support the Production Team in ensuring that manufacturing equipment is maintained to meet the output and yield requirements.
- Comply with the EHS policy and procedures and demonstrate EHS best practices in all work activities.
Relevant Engineering or Trade Qualification required (Degree Preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a Pharmaceutical or Biologics manufacturing environment.
- Proven problem-solving ability on complex equipment.
- Proven instrumentation/PLC troubleshooting ability.
- Total commitment to Quality and always maintaining a high standard of work.
- Knowledge of policies and regulatory requirements ensuring compliance with cGMP and ISO/FDA regulations.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists