· Daily monitor and manage sales orders, rush orders, service requests and advance exchange programs with the team members & Provide regular reporting and feedback on the challenges of the day/week and take the initiative to proactively solve issues or reach out to other Depts. for support required.
· Work to facilitate strong and efficient points of contact between team members and all the existing and new Customers. Provide follow-up and solutions to customers and sales team regarding order status, product availability, shipping information, damaged or lost product.
· Monitor closely with the Distribution team to ensure that product is delivered to the right place, at the right time and for the right patient.
· New Customer Creation and modification in accordance with the appropriate control documents
· Ensure the highest self-adherence to all compliance requirements within the function.
· University Degree in Business Related or Supply Chain preferred
· GDP Certification
· Fluency in English language both written and oral is a requirement
· Fluency in one other European language, both written and oral, is also a requirement
· Additional 'other' language skills would be desirable
· Previous Pharmaceutical Experience essential, minimum of 2 years ideally in a Customer Service or Supply Chain function
· Strong knowledge of SAP and systems/Strong computer literacy, with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point)
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills
· Knowledge of Supply Chain Operations beneficial
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists