An exciting role has come up with a leading Biopharmaceutical company in Dublin South.
This role will manage CRM Operations on the Veeva Platform and will be responsible for the ongoing development of the CRM roadmap ensuring that the capability is being maximised and develop a more customer-focused approach.
Key Duties will include
· Oversee the day-to-day management, maintenance, optimisation of the CRM Systems
· Provide support, guidance, and training to the business teams on using CRM tools
· Ensure all technical and process requirements for instance structural changes
· Ensure all technical and process requirements i.e., Structure changes are implemented and up to date within the CRM system
· Build strong relationships with internal Users and Teams to maintain understanding of business priorities and customer requirements, including customer updates focused on our evolving target audiences
· Participate in cross-functional teams which require CRM expertise. Ensure CRM initiatives are implemented effectively/efficiently including User Acceptance Testing, creating guidance documents, delivering changes and monitoring the results
· Understand CRM compliance with Data Protection and Privacy Laws and act in accordance with these when conducting CRM activities.
· Working with Business Insights Manager on system analysis, reporting & auditing of the system to ensure compliance of the highest standards
· Follow company policies, business practices and compliance guidelines including CRM activity compliance, data protection and privacy laws
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists