Job Reference: JO-2007-65315_1595934820
Fastnet - The Talent Group we are currently seeking a Contract Solutions Administrator to join our Contract Solutions team on a permanent basis. This role will be based in our Cork office and will focus on managing the end to end process of Contractor Talent Management incorporating contractor engagement, payrolls, invoicing and client communications, while ensuring both internal and external customers receive the highest possible level of service.
- Engaging with Clients on Contract Solutions matters.
- Onboarding new Contractors, generating contracts of employment and consultancy agreements.
- Organising medicals, manual handling and references for new Contractors.
- Contractor Engagement and periodic communications.
- Representing Fastnet at Contractor Clinics held at client sites.
- Offboarding Contractors who leave.
- Point of contact for Contractor queries and requests.
- Acting as liaison between Contractors and Clients as required.
- Responsibility for processing payrolls for Contractors as well as acting as a backup for other payrolls.
- Processing end to end pay runs accurately and on time using Sage Payroll.
- Invoicing Fastnet Clients accurately and promptly for payroll and candidate placements.
- Entering of Consultant Invoices and processing payment.
- Back up for Debtors Ledger, Creditors Ledger and Collections.
- Responsible for organising and supervising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office.
- Processing all incoming communications (post, phone calls, e-mails etc.) in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ensuring I.T. back-ups are completed daily.
- Project work and ad hoc support to the Talent Consultants, Finance & IT Lead and Managing Director as required.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in an administrative customer service role with some exposure to payroll and/or accounts.
- Excellent administration and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail with solid analytical capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive attitude, flexible and a team player.
- The ability to take ownership over aspects of the function and take responsibility for meeting deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Knowledge of Sage Payroll would be advantageous.
- Payroll experience (IPASS Certificate/ AITI qualification) would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of accounts software Quickbooks would be advantageous.
- You buy into our 'not just placers…partners' philosophy and appreciate the value of excellent customer service.
- You will have a desire to work in a fast paced environment where priorities are changing on a regular basis and agility in your approach will be essential!
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists