Our M/N manufacturing client in the South East is looking for a CI Coach to join their dedicated CI team to facilitate the creation and implementation of a continuous improvement culture of Operational Excellence for the Site. The successful candidate will be an advocate of CI methodologies and practices and will lead and support significant projects, provide coaching and lean training across the site to result in measurable gains in the efficiency & profitability of the site.
· Develop best practice methods, workplace layout and workplace organization to gain improved Value streams, Process Flow Improvements & identify cost saving opportunities
· To take part in and give guidance to cross-functional teams rolling out the Lean Operational Excellence initiatives throughout the facility.
· Coaching employees in Lean Techniques and Principles in order to develop an organization wide culture of change.
· Deliver and teach Scientific Problem-Solving Training (8 steps).
· A thorough understanding of Lean Manufacturing Principles, Systems and Tools.
· Strong written and oral communication skills; demonstrated ability to lead team activities; excellent problem-solving skills; strong computer and presentation skills.
· Knowledge of manufacturing operations, systems and project management. Knowledge of engineering theories, methods and work measurement techniques. Excellent problem-solving skills with an innovative approach
· Third level/ Master's Degree. Diploma Lean/Industrial Engineering or Green belt in Lean or Six Sigma.
· Experience in implementation of Lean Techniques/improvements is an advantage
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists