Job Reference: JO-2009-65364_1598961438
Our client is a growing BioPharma client who are expanding their facility in Dublin. The succesful candidate will be required to maintain and build relationships with Customers and Supply Sites in the assigned geographic areas. Act as primary contact for the assigned customers, receive, analyze and process forecasts and orders, manage inventory and deliveries and support new product introductions.
- Execute purchasing transactions in SAP for Direct materials required for the Manufacturing plan.
- Monitor order acknowledgements and delivery schedules and manage potential issues with vendors.
- Communicate delivery schedules to other internal functions such as Planning, Warehouse, and QC functions.
- Act as the primary transactional point of contact with Direct material vendors.
- Review and approve vendor invoices for Direct materials - resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner with the vendor and internal stakeholders.
- Monitor vendor performance (delivery, cost, quality) according to procurement policies and summarise for regular vendor appraisal meetings with Procurement. Drive vendor
- Purchasing/Procurement or Supply Chain degree is required - a Diploma in these areas with relevant buying experience will also be considered.
- A Purchasing/Procurement certification is beneficial
- Experience in a Purchasing function is required, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- SAP experience (or equivalent ERP system) is required.
- Ability to develop and maintain operational relationships with vendors across multiple cultures is required.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists