Job Reference: JO-2205-66231_1663250039
Due to ongoing expansion and developments, our client has a unique opportunity for a Bioprocess Trainer (QC Bioanalytics or Vaccine Manufacturing) to join an institute to deliver training content that will be delivered to a wide variety of clients in the bioprocessing sector. If you are someone who wants to be part of an organisation that brings essential training to those who need them, this could be the career step for you!'
- Development and delivery of training material including lectures and practical content in biopharmaceutical processing operations focusing particularly on QC Micro, QC Analytics, Fill Finish, Aseptic Processing, Industry 4.0 along with general upstream and downstream bioprocessing.
- Design, and delivery of customised training materials for clients onsite, online or offsite.
- Implementation and maintenance of documentation for the facility and business activities (training work instructions and handouts, SOPs, datasheets, production batch records, project proposals and reports).
- Ensuring safe operation and maintenance of laboratory and plant equipment. Liaising with facilities team to resolve problems.
- Hold a PhD in a related scientific field such as Life Sciences, Biopharmaceutical Processing, Engineering OR a BSc/MSc in a related scientific field combined with relevant biopharmaceutical industry experience.
- Industry experience in QC Bioanalytics or Vaccine Manufacturing.
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists