My client , a leading biopharmaceutical organisation with a beautiful location in Westport Co Mayo are seeking an Automation Engineer to oversee DATA INTEGRITY.
In this role the Automation Engineer will own Data Integrity and be an integral part of the diverse Biologics Manufacturing team. The DI Engineer will work in tandem with Operations, QA, Engineering and Maintenance and will drive Data Integrity requirements for the business unit.
Key Accountabilities include
· You will manage and drive data integrity requirements for the Business Unit.
· Lead and provide feedback to project owners on the status data integrity projects in the Business Unit.
· Support the Business Unit during audits from a data integrity perspective.
· Lead the generation and routing of data integrity and system-based documents through the Quality Assurance process.
· Complete data Integrity reviews and subsequent remediation activities of business unit systems and processes.
· Generate data process maps to describe the data flows throughout the systems and to identify critical data control points/transactions.
· Identify data integrity gaps and propose solutions.
· We believe in collaboration so in this role, you will partner with remediation activities including any potential validation activities to address identified process and/or equipment data integrity gaps. Lead and/or assist the development of critical alarm matrix for systems which will lead into procedural controls.
· Develop training modules to continue the upskill and awareness of data integrity across the business unit.
· Develop matrix of the systems access levels across users, set ups, administrators and engineers.
· You will comply with the data integrity of new installs and upgrades to meet Annex 11 and 21CFR Part 11
· Updating of the current system risk assessments and risk mitigation plans. Completion of risk assessments for new installs.
· Support personnel in effective audit trial reviews.
You will have a relevant third level qualification in an engineering, science or technical discipline
Technical Skills and Experience
· Detailed knowledge of regulatory requirements in a pharmaceutical GxP environment.
· At least 3 years' experience in a highly automated manufacturing environment
· Experience: SAP, Coral, Quality software systems, working with Microsoft Office
· Experience of working on a team, including strong organisational and time management skills. Ability to learn new and different technologies.
· Solution-focused, with in-depth technical knowledge of both procedural controls and system controls for managing data Integrity.
· Motivated and passionate about production systems.
· Excellent documentation, organisational and prioritisation skills.
· Ability to effectively communicate plans, proposals, and actions at management levels.
· Total commitment to quality and a high standard of work always.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists