Our client is a world class Biopharma site based in Cork. They have an immediate requirement for an experienced IT PMO Lead (Associate Director) level to join their team on a contract basis.
You will have proven experience with management of IT Portfolios, IT project managers, planning and initiating approved projects on the IT roadmap and governance oversight in the execution of these projects. Extensive financial management experience is a must.
This role will focus on hiring, managing and providing oversight to IT project managers, ensuring projects are setup, planned and executed correctly, financial management of portfolio, point of escalation for projects at risk, partner to the Business Engagement and Solution Delivery teams for successful project initiation, execution and deployment, as well as ensuring the defined IT PMO project processes and methodologies are followed.
· Ownership for the oversight and governance of all approved IT Manufacturing Operations & IT Automation projects globally
· Financial management oversight of all approved Manufacturing IT & Automation projects
· Management, guidance and coaching of the IT project management team
· Identify IT project management needs, hire and on-board contractor PMs as required
· In conjunction with Business Engagement and Solution Delivery teams, initiate approved IT projects, define resources, refine budget forecast and setup governance structure
· Review and refine idea forecasts to ensure accurate financial forecasting for IT Portfolio
· Step in to support project managers with project troubleshooting, impact assessment and resulting actions to bring projects back on track
· Work with Global IT Portfolio Management team to provide accurate, timely and transparent status updates for all projects within portfolio
· Provide support and partnership to the Business Engagement and Solution Delivery teams for their role in demand management and project execution
· Professional IT Portfolio Manager with a proven track record of managing and delivering complex, cross-functional IT project portfolios
· Excellent financial management experience
· Ability to work with dispersed and global teams and locations
· Experience in the life-science industry desirable
· Experience in the delivery of GxP & MES EBR projects
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists