Job Reference: JO-2101-65553_1611242262
In this role, you will:
- Establish with the Engineering and EHS&E Manager the department goals, schedules and timetables for activities
- Assist with the management and support of manufacturing equipment development
- Develop monthly engineering metrics and contribute to successful external, Division and Corporate audits
- Deliver effective maintenance of manufacturing equipment including PMs and instrument calibration as per schedule
- Identification and implementation of manufacturing equipment related CIP's.
- Management of relevant budgets within agreed targets and preparation of capital expenditure requests for the plant when applicable
- Implementation of equipment/process upgrade to include undertaking specific investigations, and equipment monitoring, with the view to improve manufacturing performance e.g. reducing plant downtime and maximizing Plant output and yield.
- Support the Engineering Team in ensuring that manufacturing equipment is maintained to meet the required legal, divisional and corporate standards
- Ensure the effective management of appropriate internal and external plant projects
- Manage Internal/External Engineering Personnel and contract maintenance providers in maintaining troubleshooting, and installing/commissioning equipment
- Set annual goals, completing reviews, growth plans and performance management of the team as well as identifying opportunities to developed personnel.
- Ensure that all relevant policies relating to Personnel, Quality, Engineering & Safety are implemented and adhered to
Education and Technical Skills required:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant Engineering Discipline with masters preferred.
- Membership of the Institute of Engineers of Ireland
- 3+ years' experience in people management in a related manufacturing area in Pharmaceutical organisation preferrable
- Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to deliver projects on schedule, within budget, and meeting the predefined quality requirements
- Innovative thinking, where new and untested solutions are proposed, demonstrated and implemented on a regular basis
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to new requirements
- Results-driven striving to meet all targets and metric standards as set by department/site and division leaders
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists