1. To troubleshoot, develop, transfer and validate robust, sound analytical methods.
2. To draft/ review test methods, validation protocols and reports as applicable.
3. To prepare submission documentation in support of license applications.
4. To take part in/lead laboratory investigations.
5. To liaise directly with customers and contract laboratories and attend conference calls as required.
6. To attend internal project review meetings as required.
7. To assist in the preparation for customer/ regulatory inspections.
8. To identify and make recommendations for improvements as part of a team within or outside the department in order to ensure continuous improvement.
9. To analyse all raw materials, in process samples and finished products in a timely and efficient manner to ensure quality and efficacy of the product.
1. Qualified to a minimum of degree level in chemistry, pharmaceutical science or a related discipline.
2. At least two years' experience working in a related technical environment.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists