Key tasks of this role include:
* Perform industrial engineering studies to support development of labor models, capacity models and Strategic Planning
* Perform capacity analysis to support strategic site assessments
* Demonstrating a good working knowledge of Industrial Engineering tools & practices and using this knowledge and expertise to continually drive improvement in process/equipment design, layout and Operational performance
* Actively seek out, identify, and execute on opportunities to remove constraints, process improvement, remove waste and cost reduction within Operations
* Creation and continuous review of finite schedules for Inspection & Packaging.
* Build strong relationships with key stakeholders such as Supply Chain Planners, Maintenance Process Planners, Calibration, Validation, Process Development & Engineering
* Own the Inspection & Packaging finite scheduling processes chairing appropriate planning meeting
* Performs other duties as assigned. Will include participating in special projects as identified.
Experience / Competencies / Skills:
* 3-5 years' experience in a similar position is essential
* Experience in an Aseptic Manufacturing Plant, Inspection & Packaging is essential
* Experience in a Pharmaceutical or Biologics Manufacturer with a lean manufacturing-environment is essential
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists