- The Process Engineer will develop and transfer knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, Change Management and Inclusion.
- Steer and/or participate in cross-functional investigations on problems/deviations-including defining corrective and preventive actions.
- Identify, analyze and prioritize technical or business related processes improvement-opportunities and problems.
- Initiate and coordinate improvements for technical or business processes, systems and behaviors.
- Contribute to a data driven decision making process, Ensure effective application of LeanSixSigma and Change Management tools by leading projects, facilitating kaizens and coaching sponsors and practitioners.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
The successful candidate will be educated to a Bachelor´s Degree in Engineering, at least 3 years process engineering experience within a regulated manufacturing environment. You will have strong data analysis skills, experience applying Six Sigma or equivalent structured problem-solving approaches, interpersonal and communication skills with an aptitude and attitude for learning.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists