This position will have a significant role in the delivery of multiple projects, main responsibilities being coordination of IM related activities in line with the overall project plan, from design through implementation.
The candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of leading projects and influencing others, with excellent knowledge of Project Management & IT Processes, strategic and tactical thinking abilities and a convincing communicator with strong interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will support and assist the IM PMO in delivery of IM elements of a fast growing portfolio of business projects, achieving objectives within agreed time, cost and performance criteria.
- Single point of contact from the IM team on varying business Projects.
- Coordinate IT related activities throughout the project lifecycle to ensure that projects goals, budget and schedules are met.
- Manage spend, forecasting to financial close-out ensuring a continual focus on cost awareness.
- Work with project sponsor and stakeholders to manage scope, goals, deliverables, resource management, risks and issue management, budget and timeline.
- Ensure that IM scope is delivered to meet customer expectations and in line with IM standards
- Monitor progress of project milestones with all team members and provide status reports. Ensure that adequate communication plans are in place and delivered to ensure that all project stakeholders are informed and consulted on key project activities, progress and decisions.
- Develop and maintain appropriate electronic and paper documentation & filing systems to ensure that all project documents are filed during project execution and safely archived following project completion.
- Ensures that good Project management practices are utilised and aligned with customer's needs from requirements gathering, through design and execution.
- Manage project changes and ensure all are captured, documented and assessed.
- Generate IT change controls and drive their closure in a timely manner
- Responsibility for direct supervision of vendor engineers and contractors as required.
- Uses knowledge and expertise to challenge / question and coach / mentor others to do the same.
- Considers global/site implications for decisions made and actions taken.
- Promotes a safety and quality compliant culture across site.
- Uses cost-benefit thinking to set priorities.
- Analyses tasks to identify efficiencies and ensure efforts are focused on business critical and business improvement activities.
Education & Experience:
- Degree (Technology related preferred) with 3+ years' experience working as a Project Manager in a Global Bio-Pharmaceutical or equivalent type industry.
- 5+ years technology or information systems experience
- Project Management Certification in PMP, Prince 2 or equivalent preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Access, Project, Power Point).
- Strong knowledge of business processes across manufacturing, supply chain & quality
- Experience with Computer Systems Validation preferred
- Knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11 and EU Annex 11 regulations preferred
- Independent problems solving skills
- Experience implementing business improvements through more effective use of Enterprise Applications and related software
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Yellow/Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma desirable
- Demonstrated experience in leading projects from Design to Qualification.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists