Purpose of Role:
This role will be to provide support to the existing organisation's Drawing Office and Engineering Project teams in the preparation of CAD drawings.
As an integral part of a design team you will be responsible for developing new drawings, amending existing drawings to reflect as built conditions in the field.
Candidates should be motivated and enthusiastic, have the ability to work on their own initiative and be able to meet deadlines and liaise successfully with clients.
* 5+ years Industry Experience with 3+ years working in a similar role.
* Good Written and verbal communication skills.
* Interact with above site personnel to understand changes and promote the site.
* Solid engineering acumen.
* Demonstrated capability to communicate effectively across multiple teams
Minimum of Higher National Diploma or Higher National Certificate qualification in Engineering
* Minimum of 5 years experience with using AutoCad.
* Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements and current Health and Safety Regulations legislation.
* Excellent presentation and written / verbal communication skills.
* Team player, with a flexible approach.
* Ability to work autonomously.
* High Attention to detail and accuracy.
* The ability to meet deadlines.
* Experience with 3D modelling software packages would be an advantage.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists