Purpose of Role:
As an integral part of a design team you will be responsible for developing new drawings, amending existing drawings to reflect as built conditions in the field.
Candidates should be motivated and enthusiastic, have the ability to work on their own initiative and be able to meet deadlines and liaise successfully with clients.
- Produce and amend drawings in line with the site Drawing Management System.
- Participate in all activities within the drawing office. Ensure that all architectural, electrical, mechanical, civil, instrumentation, general layout drawings are at the correct revision.
- Ensure that all change management updates are captured and reflected on the appropriate drawings.
- Ensure that drawing documentation packages issued from projects are correct and are in line with site standards.
- Ensure compliance for all drawings and procedures that fall under the responsibility of the organisation.
- Assist with the development of draughting and documentation staff as required.
- Ensure all drawings are stored correctly in electronic and paper format and that all drawings issued and received by the department.
- Carrying as built surveys of existing P&ID drawings and ensure current drawings reflect the as built site conditions.
- Work closely with the Drawing Office Manager and Engineering Project Teams to develop solutions.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in line with Company QA & EHS Requirements and Procedures. Play an active role in the CAD Standards/Standard Operating Procedures input.
- 5+ years Industry Experience with 3+ years working in a similar role.
- Good Written and verbal communication skills.
- Interact with above site personnel to understand changes and promote the site.
- Solid engineering acumen.
- Demonstrated capability to communicate effectively across multiple teams
Minimum of Higher National Diploma or Higher National Certificate qualification in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience with using AutoCad.
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements and current Health and Safety Regulations legislation.
- Excellent presentation and written / verbal communication skills.
- Team player, with a flexible approach.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- High Attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience with 3D modelling software packages would be an advantage.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists